- Personalized Ceremony
- License Completed & Filed
- Includes Rehearsal
- Telephone Consultation
- Unlimited Revisions and Communications
A formal wedding ceremony can take the form of any of the following:
1. Civil/Secular Ceremony: The ceremony takes place without any religious affiliation.
2. Religious Ceremony: Tailored on traditional church ceremonies.
3. Interfaith Ceremony: This ceremony is based on the couple’s different religious background.
4. Intercultural Ceremony: The ceremony incorporates aspects of the couple’s different cultural background